Sunday, April 7, 2013

Week 13 Training

Spring break week! Vacation cruise to the Bahamas! So I didn't do much working out! On Monday I ran for 30 minutes along Miami beach - beautiful! Tuesday I ran 5 miles on the treadmill, Wednesday nothing, Thursday 6 miles on the treadmill, Friday 3 miles on the treadmill and Saturday nothing as it was a travel day. Sunday I swam, biked, and ran. My swim was fantastic! My longest swim - 2250 yards and it felt great! I felt like I was floating better and gliding through the water! It was amazing!! More swims like that and I might not dislike swimming so much! Then I rode the bike for an hour - 14.15 miles. No falls today! The bike rode fine so I didn't hurt it last week in the fall. Then I ran 3 miles at sub 9 pace to try to get used to running after riding. It's back to reality this week ugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment